Baker County Service Organizations
As a chamber member you will receive:
- Direct Business referrals from the Front Desk
- Exclusive membership list reports
- Business directory listing on the website
- Direct referral notifications
- Weekend Reminders
- Automated referral and activity reports thru the members only link
- Newsletter insert opportunities
- Website presence based on the level of membership you choose
- Community event sponsorship opportunities
- Educational workshops
- Chamber networking Calendar listings
- Hard working staff that connects with the local
- Economic Development team, County Marketing Department, City Council, SBA, NEOEDD, Employers Council and State Legislature to help you stay informed with the latest issues and programs.
- Eligibility to serve on Chamber Committees
- Eligibility to seek election to the Chamber Board of Directors
Take advantage of the Chamber’s advertising network to increase the visibility of your business to existing and potential clients. “The Chamber Charge” is our on line newsletter with up to date Chamber news. You will receive this monthly electronic Newsletter of the Chamber by email. It is a major communication link between the Chamber staff and your fellow members.
You also get:
- Free new member briefs
- Free updates on your business
- (you submit copy) publishes as space allows.
- Free Digital flyer inserts, you provide in Word and PDF format.
- Free chamber charge spotlight for those chosen at random. (The Chamber Charge is e-mailed directly to over 400 members and emailed to over 1600 addresses throughout the region and many other Oregon Chambers of Commerce)
- “Internet Exposure” www.visitbaker.com, Based on the level of membership you choose, banner ads, enhanced listings, multiple category listings, & Website map links. “Networking Opportunities” Include Educational Workshops, Business After Hours, and Event Sponsorship Opportunities.
Please contact us if you don’t find the answers to your questions on this web site. We look forward to your next visit.